If your website isn’t being seen by your target audience 24/7, this is the most important website you’ll ever see.
Are You Having Trouble Ranking In Google For the Keyword You Want?
Imagine going Google and searching your target keyword and seeing your website in the top spot of the search results.
It’s completely possible to have your website on the first page result of Google for your targeted keyword. We obtain top search engine results for our clients. Period.
What is Search Engine Marketing?
According to Wikipedia: “Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites..”
Essentially it is the art of ensuring the search engines can read everything about your site and understand where you place it within their search engines.
Who is Search Engine Marketing for?
If you have a website and you want to obtain more targeted traffic, then search engine marketing is for you.
From lead generation to online purchases, having ongoing search engine marketing under your website’s belt is a huge benefit.
We can do it for you, with you, or teach you how to do it yourself.
Why use Search Engine Marketing?
An ongoing search engine marketing campaign can increase your website traffic, lead generation, and sales by properly funneling your targeted audience through your sales funnel.
But to do this effectively, you need someone who has the experience to do it for you or teach you how to do it yourself.
Item 1. Description of Services
- Strategy development
- Sector / Niche Keyword Research
- Competition Research
- National SEO Check-up Report
- National Off-Page Check-up Report
- Campaign planning and development
- Decide on Keyword
- Map Out Overall Site Plan
- Prepare National Optimization
- Management and optimization
- Obtain Current logins (if any)
- Technology to support campaign optimization
- Google Places
- Facebook (optional)
- Twitter (optional)
- Pinterest (optional)
- Google+ Local
- Google+ Pages
- Proprietary Ranking Management Application
- SEO Services (Search Engine Optimization)
- Change Page Titles to Reflect SEO Keyword Campaign
- Change Meta Descriptions
- Go through each page to ensure all content is optimized
- SEM Services (Search Engine Marketing)
- Social Media Enhancement
- Local & National Directory Submissions
- High Quality & Relevance Backlink Creation
- Reputation Management Monitoring
Item 2. Targeted Keyword
- Initial Targeted Keyword – (Subject to change based ongoing analysis of keyword trends)